At Blanketworx.com We’re Obsessed Artists, First and Foremost
There’s an art to creating photo blankets, throw blankets or photo throw pillows. It is here that you will find some distinct differences between us and the rest of the pack. Specifically, here are some things about us that you might find interesting…
- Our design team averages 10 years of experience creating individual personalized blankets. That’s way more than anyone else in the industry.
- Some on our team love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on wheat bread. Others like bologna and mayo on white bread. Baked potato chips are our favorites.
- We have skilled artists review every single image to determine the best way to combine the colored yarn that will ultimately create the image on your picture blanket or throw. Nothing can substitute the seasoned eye of a true craftsman in this process (many selling picture blankets rely on cheap computer imaging to determine color, often with disappointing results).
- We’re obsessed with finding the most unique, high quality products available. Gifts that create a buzz, are different, and are well made can’t be found down at the local import warehouse. You have to look hard. We do.
- We love yarn. In fact, we make a regular pilgrimage to Darwin, Minnesota, where one of the largest balls of yarn is located. It’s huge at 11′ high and 40′ around. A guy named Francis spend 29 years working on it. Now, that’s an obsession. But we’re obsessed too – that’s why we’re so picky about the yarn used in our products (always made in the USA). Plus, we use more yarn per photo blanket than anyone else, which creates a sharper, more vivid image.
If you want to know more (like which brand of mayo we use), give us a call. We’d love to talk.